Pumpkin Patch Guide 2023
Pumpkin garden season has arrived and although it is already beginning, we leave you a list of the places that will be open to the public until October 31.
PUMPKIN PATCH SEASON IN THE BAY AREA
- Moreland Pumpkin Patch: The event starts from October 13th to October 31st , only weekends and two Mondays in different hours with different kind of activities, they will be opened from 5pm to 10pm at 4835 Doyle Rd, San Jose, Ca 95129 for $13.5 - $15. This event is a volunteer fundraiser for the Moreland Education Foundation, so you can go with your family and have a good time while helping to raise funds but also, you can volunteer. Check all the information in the link.
Spina Farms Pumpkin Patch: In this place, the activities began from September 25th, and will be offering entertainment until October 31st in in Santa Teresa Blvd. The parking has several prices depending on the day and the tickets can be obtained in the place at the time of arrival. Prices vary. They have attractions such as Hay Rides, corn maze, the cow train, pumpkin blasters and more.
Pick of the Patch Pumpkins ABC Tree Farms: With some locations in San Jose like Hillsdale, Canoas Garden Av, 450 N Capitol Ave at Capitol Square, 605 Blossom Hill Road and more. This locations are operated by ABC Tree Farms who have about 20 locations around the bay area. They offered locations for private parties, several inflatable amusement rides, photograph and game areas. For more information check it out the link of their website.
- Speer Family Farms Pumpkin Patch: Located in 2453 Hancock St in Alameda are open 7 days a week from 10am to 9pm with activities like pumpkin patch, different attractions, petting zoo, food an beverage. You can book your tickets online since the tour only lasts 2 hours, the cost of ticket is $22 for kids and $10 for adults.
- Webb Ranch Pumpkin Patch: They offer a wide variety of activities, from school groups to private parties within the location, horseback riding tours through the 30 acres of land, pumpkin hunts that vary in price depending on the size, food, drinks and snacks. Reservations are made through the website and prices vary. Opened from 10am to 6pm from September 25th to October 31st.
Pick of the Patch Pumpkins ABC Tree Farms: This location are in 557 E Bayshore Road, at Redwood City, the place has locations for private parties, offer several inflatable amusement rides, photograph and game areas, and lots of different types of pumpkins, pumpkin carving kits and so much more. ABC Tree Farms & Pick of the Patch Pumpkins – ABC Tree Farms
HALF MOON BAY
- Farmer Johns Pumpkin: Located at 580 North Cabrillo Highway in Half Moon Bay, in Farmer John’s You can find variety of activities that are different every day, they offer different types of pumpkins too and you do not need to book, pets are welcome. They have spaces for private parties and will be open until October 31st from 9am to 6pm.
- Andreotti Family Farmer: Another place in Half Moon Bay near from Farmer John’s at 800 Cabrillo Highway, is a farm that provides vegetables grown by a holistic family, you do not need to schedule the visit and the events will be published on their website, this season they offer activities with pumpkins from their own gardens, the place is hosted by their own owners.
- Arata Pumpkin Farm: This farm is open to the public three months a year, in the month of October will be open Sun-Thu from 9am to 6:30pm, Fri-Sat from 9am to 10:30pm, offer varied activities such as pumpkin hunting, Labyrinth hay maze, train rides, Play Land playground with a miniature version or the hay maze, pony guided rides, petting zoo and more. Located in 185 Verde Rd, Half Moon Bay. Prices vary.
SAN RAMON VALLEY
Want to learn more?
Looking for your dream home?
See our 8 step process for buyers,
Are you selling a home?
Discover what sets our team apart.